The FNCAC received a grant from the National Children’s Alliance under a cooperative agreement with the United States Department of Justice Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP). Under its grant, the FNCAC is sub-awarding funding to the CACs in Florida for the 2016 calendar year.
In this section of the website, you can access information concerning your 2016 sub-award and the report cycle, and also download the forms you need. This page will be updated throughout the grant year, so please visit it often.
Chapter Sub-Awardee RFP – This is the document containing information on how to apply for a sub-award with your chapter and what the deadlines are to do so. Please see below the forms that have to be filled out and submitted with the rest of your application.
Application Cover Page (please read carefully the RFP before filling out the form)
Application Budget Form (please read carefully the RFP before filling out the form)
Note: Before applying, please first consult your Chapter to verify that such funds were allocated within the framework of your Chapter grant.
Subawardee Cooperative Agreement (SA) - This is the official agreement between the FNCAC and its subawardees. It acknowledges that the sub-awarded agency accepts the funding awarded by the Chapter and will follow all requirements. No grant funds will be reimbursed without a signed Cooperative Agreement.
The Application and the SA must be submitted to the FNCAC by Friday, June 24, 2016. To do so:
- Save the forms to your computer, fill out the information and sign the agreement. Please do not forget to include your unique Award Identification Number located on your award email.
- Please scan your fully executed documents in PDF format and save a copy for your files. Email to your Chapter no later than June 24, 2016.
Additional Grant Documents & Resources
- 2017 Affidavit of Standards Compliance
- State of Florida Mileage Matrix
- Hotel Per Diem Rates- GSA
- DOJ Financial Guide
The reports are due to the FNCAC no later than:
- August 15, 2016 (reporting cycle January 1 – June 30)
- January 04, 2017 (reporting cycle July 1 – December 30)
Please email the Sub-Awardee Fiscal Report Summary form to email@example.com in its Excel format and the supporting documentation in PDF format. The signature of the "Authorized Agency Representative" MUST BE SIGNED. It must correspond to the Authorized Agency Representative you submitted in the Subscriber Agreement.
If you have any questions, please contact your FNCAC representative at (850) 671-4791.